An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.” – Albert Einstein
- As part of the school environment, a canteen is in a unique position to make a positive contribution to student’s health & welfare.
- The school canteen operates during the school hours and provides nourishing & delicious eatables at moderate rates.
- The school canteen plays a vital role in promoting healthy foods and creating a school culture of healthy eating.
- Food preferences are developed in childhood. By promoting and encouraging healthier food choices during childhood, it is anticipated that healthy eating habits will be carried through to adulthood and may go some way to help prevent chronic disease later in life.
“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.”
– William Wordsworth
- The school maintains a well equipped Book Shop to provide prescribed books for all classes on payment.
- All stationery items as required by students and the approved items of school uniform are also made available on payment.
- Stationery is an inseparable and essential part of a student’s life.
- There are many stationery items for which students utilize for their studies at school as well as home.