Skip to content (Press Enter)
Round the Clock Security
- The campus has 24×7 security cover, with guards stationed at the front as well as patrolling the campus.
- The campus is under CCTV surveillance.
- It helps in monitoring and keeping track of activities taking place on school premises.
- It is useful in organizing evacuation in case of emergencies and reducing the response time when planning security drills.
- Security cameras can provide the perfect solution to prevent unauthorized people from entering the site and keep a record of any students leaving the school grounds without permission.
- Looking at the increase in the number of disasters taking place, School has taken the initiative of organizing mock drills and share precautionary safety steps.
- Fire drills help young students and those still maturing to become accustomed to the process and recognize that they need to take fire safety seriously.
First Aid Facility
- The School houses a well-equipped Medical Room accessible during school hours.
- Skilled professionals are in attendance to ensure that all emergencies are treated with the utmost care and attention.
- Regular medical checkups are conducted and detailed medical records of students are maintained once / twice a year (if needed) along with valuable suggestions by the doctors.
- The highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.