WINTER SCHOOL UNIFORM
|Warm Grey Trousers.||Warm Grey Skirts|
|White Full Sleeved Shirt With School Logo||White Full Sleeved Shirt With School Logo|
|Gray Sweater||Gray Sweater|
|School Tie||School Tie|
SUMMER SCHOOL UNIFORM
|White Shirt (With School Logo)||White Shirt (With School Logo)|
|Gray Shorts (Till Class V)Gary Trousers (From Class VI Upwards)||White Skirts|
|Gray School Socks||Gary School Socks|
|Black Shoes||Black Shoes|
SUMMER SPORTS UNIFORM
|House Color T-Shirt||House Color T-Shirt|
|Navy Blue Shorts||Navy Blue Shorts/Lowers|
|Sports Shoes||Sports Shoes|
|Sports white Socks with house band||Sports Grey Socks with house band|
- NOTE: ONLY WHITE COLOUR HAIR BANDS, HEAD GEAR, GRAY CAPS AND MUFFLERS ARE TO BE WORN IF REQUIRED.
- Identity cards: The students must wear their identity card daily to the school. The school ID cards will be provided by the school at minimal cost.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in proper uniform will be sent back home. Casual clothes not allowed in the school.
- Girls are allowed to wear only white color hair bands.
- Sikh Boys should wear gray color head gear. Only gray color caps or mufflers should be worn in winters.
- All boys (except Sikhs) must wear their short hair. Girls must tie their hair neatly with white bands.
- Students are strictly prohibited from applying mehndi, nail polish or hair color. Strict action will be taken against defaulters.
- The name, class & section of the child should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students.
- School uniform to be worn on all school outings and excursions.
- School regular uniform should be worn on Birthdays, No casual dress should be worn.