RULES AND REGULATION
1. It is mandatory for all students to speak in English at all times in the school campus.
2. Use of slangs and un-parliamentary language within the campus is strictly prohibited.
3. Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones, MP3 players or PSP devices inside the school premises. Such devices once found would be summarily confiscated.
4. It is mandatory for all students to wear proper uniform as prescribed in the uniform code of the school.
5. Parents are not permitted to meet any staff member without the prior permission of the Principal.
6. Students are expected to maintain cleanliness within the school and must keep the toilet area clean. VANDALISM OF ANY KIND WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.
7. Any gross indiscipline in the form of truancy, ragging or outrageous/rowdy behaviour and resorting to unfair behaviour would lead to expulsion from the school.
8. Students are expected to be punctual to school on all days.
9. It is mandatory for the students to attend the morning assembly.
10. It is mandatory for all students to have a minimum of 75% attendance for promotion to the next higher class.
11. Leave of any kind must be followed with a leave note in the School Almanac duly signed by the parent. In case of medical leave there should be an accompanying Medical Certificate by an MBBS doctor. Leave without prior information of more than seven days at a stretch would automatically lead to the student’s name being struck off the school rolls.
12. Students are not expected to carry valuables like money and jewellery to school. The girls are permitted to wear studs on their ears, but not long earrings. The school will not be responsible for any loss theft of valuables.
RULES AND REGISTRATIONS IN CASE OF ABSENCE AND WITHDRAWAL
1) 75% attendance is compulsory for all students if they are to be appearing in final examination held at the end of the academic year.
2) Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days, renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls , Re- admission may be granted only on the payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal/Headmistress.
3) No leave of absence is granted except on an application from parents or guardian for probable reasons only.
4) A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
1) A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a term’s fee in lieu of notice should be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
2) The Director /Principal can in the interest of the school, have a student removed from the school for the following reason:
a- Where in his/her opinion the student has failed to conform to the discipline of the school and his/her continued presence may be unfavorable to the interest of the other students.
b- Where the student fails to come up to the academic standard expected of him /her. This would be in the interest of the student so that he/she may join a school more suitable for him/her.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
1) Parents are requested to send the lunch box (containing dry vegetable) only in the morning along with the school bag.
2) The child should carry a towel type napkin and handkerchief every day.
3) All the books and notebooks of the children should be covered with brown cover sheet plus plastic sheet.
4) The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all his /her belongings, especially on the lunch box, bags, belts, ties& water bottle etc.
5) Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity & discipline to see that their children prepare their lessons and take an interest in all the activities of the school.
6) Occasional reports and recommendations from the teachers and the principal are made in the school diary. Parents are requested to sign them. Failure or refusal to do so may put the child to great inconvenience.
7) Parents, guardians or tutors are not permitted to visit the classes or meet the teachers without the prior sanction of the Director/Principal.
8) Private tuitions by our school teachers of our students are NOT permitted under any circumstances.
9) Parents are requested not to send for call away their children during school hours. In case of an emergency permission must be sought in writing, absence recorded in the school diary and signed by the parents.
10) Blazers, cardigans, pullovers, shoes, lunch boxes and bags must bear the name of the pupil. The school will not be responsible if they are lost.
11) Parents should arrange to take their children home within 15 minutes after the school is over.
12) Parents are most welcome to see the Director/Principal or the Headmistress in their offices only on TUESDAY/ FRIDAY. On any other day prior appointment is necessary.